Award-winning renewable energy solutions from WDS Green Energy Ltd
WDS Green Energy Ltd is a multi-award winning company that specialises in the design, supply & installation of renewable energy systems. From our base in South Wales we have carried out installations throughout Wales, the Midlands, the South West & Southern England. Our main areas of expertise are ground and air source heat pumps and underfloor heating. We have a large portfolio of works ranging from small domestic to large commercial projects with over a thousand installations completed to date.
Being at the forefront of the renewable industry means we recognise the potential pitfalls associated with projects of any size or complexity. It is through our extensive experience that we are able to offer our clients the most practical and economical solution to meet their individual needs.
We understand that each project is different and as such place huge importance upon the way in which we approach each job. From the initial enquiry all the way through to installation and handover we make the transition from conventional to renewable as seamless as possible.
Contact us for a quote
A company that understands renewable energy
- Vast experience in the renewable industry
- Over 600 Ground & Air Source heat pumps installed ranging from 5kw to 160kw systems
- Over 400 Solar PV systems installed from 2kw domestic up to 40kw commercial systems
- Bespoke in house design services tailored to individual client’s needs
- MCS accredited in all of the major technologies
- Vast technical knowledge of many varied products
- Excellent and unparalleled after sales services
- Large portfolio of works covering a wide range of projects
Heat Pumps – Ground and Air Source
Our ground & air source heat pumps extract energy from the local environment to provide heating and hot water for a variety of applications in a range of properties and buildings.
Ground Source Heat Pumps »
Air Source Heat Pumps »
Underfloor heating is an efficient and effective way of transferring heat energy and is also compatible with a variety of central heating systems.
Underfloor heating »
Contact us for a quote
Ground Source Heat Pump, Worcestershire
Air Source Heat Pump, Newport
Solar photovoltaic (PV), Cardiff