Do you live in Bridgend? Get a free hybrid air source heat pump and combi boiler, worth up to £10,000
Homeowners in the Bridgend County Borough already connected to mains gas are being invited to take part in a FREE pilot Energy Saving Scheme. WDS Green Energy is a approved installation partner of the Freedom Project.
The Freedom Project, managed by PassivSystems, is trialling hybrid heating systems which is a combination of a gas boiler and air-source heat pump, bringing together conventional and renewable heating technologies.
75 homes in the Bridgend area can benefit from the trial, which will provide:
- A free new state-of-the-art hybrid heat pump, including installation and a year’s service
- Smartphone heating controls – control your heating remotely and set when you want heating at more exact times for you
- Potential savings on your heating bills.
- Gift card rewards for taking part in project surveys and interviews.
- The chance to reduce your carbon emissions and directly improve Bridgend’s carbon footprint.
Participants in the trial will pay nothing to have the system installed, and could benefit from savings on their future heating bills. Ideally we are looking for homes which already have a combi boiler installed.
Contact us by 8th September 2017 to register your interest and find to out if you are eligible for the trial. Please note that places on the trial are limited.
Call us on 02920 190 290, or email at email@example.com